I’ve just launched two more dates for my workshop for founders.
The insight behind the workshop is based on research with over 500 entrepreneurs and founders led by Peter Koenig, and will be useful to you if you’d like answers to questions like these:
- What’s the role of a founder in realising a big idea?
- How can I maintain the startup passion as we grow?
- Why do acquisitions often drain the life out of startups?
- What’s the secret of successful co-founder collaboration?
- How can I ensure my startup doesn’t fizzle out after I exit?
- How can I hold the vision and also create autonomy for my team?
Full details are on the event pages.
Previous workshop participants said:
“intriguing and insightful”
“real clarity on why I have founded the businesses I have”
“great insight on some possible blockages on my existing business”
“a day very well spent and I look forward to spending more time with Tom”
“The results: a common language for my co-founder and I to navigate the ups and downs of lives as entrepreneurs”
“a real understanding of the individual roles of my co-founder and me”
“I’m so happy I discovered this so early. Now I’ve done this, I can’t see how you could found a company not knowing it”
“Tom does a great job of sharing his practical experiences, his theoretical models whilst staying away from dogma and leaving the conversation to emerge based on individuals needs”
“a gift if you’re starting a company or if you’re feeling a little lost where you are”