A friend who’s not into reading asked me recently if I could recommend some great business audiobooks. Here’s a little list of some books I’ve enjoyed over the last year or two which are available as audio. Some famous ones and a few you might not have come across before. They’re all available as normal books too. Enjoy.
- Peak by Chip Conley. Really fun and inspiring book about creating amazing experiences for customers, employees and investors – this got me really buzzing with ideas for my own company: My review.
- The Icarus Deception by Seth Godin. How everyone is an artist, and can lift off their lid and be true to themselves.
- I Have a Dream by Rashmi Bansel. Brilliant stories about creating businesses that deliver real social good.
- The Go-giver by Bob Burg & John David Mann. Lovely little story about the power of giving as a way to success and happiness.
- Betterness by Umair Haque. Brilliant short book about the purpose of business. My review.
- Delivering Happiness by Tony Hsieh. The inspiring story of Zappos – building a business based on happiness.