For the last three years I’ve been involved in action research with over 500 founders. It’s uncovered some fascinating common principles which explain why some big ideas get realised, and others fizzle out.
It’s now time to get this stuff out into the world, so I’m running a one day workshop in London on 8 Sept. It’s just for founders trying to realise big ideas. You’ll explore the principles which came out of the research, all in the context of your own endeavours. It might well lead to some big revelations about the next steps for your big idea.
It’ll be useful to you if you’d like answers to questions like these:
– What’s the role of a founder in realising a big idea?
– How can I maintain the startup passion as we grow?
– Why do acquisitions often drain the life out of startups?
– What’s the secret of successful co-founder collaboration?
– How can I ensure my startup doesn’t fizzle out after I exit?
– How can I hold the vision and also create autonomy for my team?
Thurs 8 Sept. Venue TBC – Central or East London.
9:45AM – 4:30PM, then we’ll head out for drinks.
12 places maximum.
There’s a fee for joining based on what should be affordable. Your contribution helps me fund myself while I continue the research so please pay what you can.
More details and registration: https://ti.to/tomnixon/founder-workshop-sept-2016
P.S. Please share this with any London-based founders you know. Thanks!